New job-IoT device designer - London
- £80K - 140K
- Central London
- Ref: 20341
Your New Job Title: Hardware Solutions Architect - IoT device designer - London
The Skills You'll Need: AWS, M2M, RTOS, C/Arduino, LTE, LTE-M, Sigfox
Your New Salary: £80K - 140K
Who You'll Be Working for: IoT
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Working as a key member of the team in Europe. You will support both pre and post-sales activities for keyaccounts that will require in-depth technical guidance, as well as engage directly with partners on collaborations.
- Advise new and existing customers through device hardware selection, manufacturing process, and device management best practices.
- Provide technical architecture guidance and implementation support, utilizing embedded application design, web services, cloud computing, and other related technologies.
- Be an expert in company services, as well as continuously learning the latest IoT architectures and design patterns in order to propose the best solutions to customers.
- Work hands-on with customers supporting their PoC by providing architectural guidance, sample code, and knowledge transfer as they onboard to company and move towards a successful product launch.
- Responsible for creating a bridge to the customer’s engineering teams.
- Test out new devices in the market such as cellular modules, dev kits, and gateways in order to provide guidance to customers as they choose IoT hardware/partners.
- Create content such as blog posts, white papers, sample code, and webinars.
- Must have hands-on experience with and demonstrable knowledge of M2M devices (Linux SBCs, microcontrollers, gateways), shell/Python scripting, embedded technologies and development (RTOS, C/Arduino), wireless & networking technologies (LTE, LTE-M, Sigfox), and protocols (UDP, TCP, HTTP, MQTT, CoAP/LwM2M).
- As a continuous learner, you are testing and evaluating the latest IoT technologies and design patterns in order to determine which pieces make the end-to-end solution that is most secure, reliable, performant, and cost-effective for your customers.
- Have knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- Hands-on experience working in related IT/IoT field ideally as asolutions architect, technical customer support, professional services, or pre-sales engineering role.
- You are familiar with specific domains related to IoT such as autonomous vehicles, smart home industry, agriculture, industrial IoT, and manufacturing.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with quick decision making.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, ready to roll with the changes as they come, and measure the day by how much value you created.
- You love to share your passion in IoT with others and exhibit good judgment in helping out customers.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work across time zones and cultures as part of a truly global team with colleagues and customers around the world.
- German, French or Japanese language preferred
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-18:00
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
New job - Finance Hardware Solutions Architect - IoT device designer - London - from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Business Assistant
£13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20379
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London, Outside UK | Ref: 20370
Japanese speaking Job-Advertising Sales Consultant - London
£35,000-50,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20361
Supply Chain Job - Export/Import Admin - London
£17.95 per hour | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20340