Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant-lj-London
- Central London
- Ref: 20338
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Accountant, London
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin, ideally ACCA qualified, strong analysis and strategic planning skills not only accounting
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supporting the business through financial planning, reporting and analytics and providing performance and productivity insight to guide business decisions and planning.
- The team will be responsible for budgeting and strategic planning at a departmental level and providing ongoing variance analysis and useful management information against set targets.
Your Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage and co-ordinate the analysis of the business' targets, budget and strategic plan and variances to the plan.
- Build strong rapport with the Departmental Heads and become a key member of the financial decision making process.
- Provide financial insight to the different business functions in order to maintain transparency over the planning and variance reporting.
- In conjunction with the rest of the team, take responsibility for the budget and strategic plan, including cost planning for the Bank.
- Preparation of regular and insightful management reporting, both at departmental and consolidated level.
- Support Senior Management, including the CFO and the Parent Bank on ad hoc projects.
- Fulfil additional ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Design and manage reporting and analytics routines that support new account and asset growth activity.
- Provide performance updates to executive stakeholders and key partners, connecting insights into business strategy and influencing decisions and outcomes.
- Enhance data resources and reporting processes with a focus on evolving business needs, efficiency and operational risk management.
- Partner with the line of business, analytics, finance and compensation partners to develop sound assumptions, models and data requirements.
- Be responsible for the Capital Adequacy Ratio reports and other periodic reports as required by the Parent Bank or China Regulatory Authority
- Actively participate in the management accounting reports automation tasks
- Backup for parameter setting of various product lines and invoice payment
- 3 months notice period required for this role
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- A Degree or similar qualification in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting;
- Ideally Banking experience, preferably within planning, business partnering or middle office roles;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Able to manipulate and interpret data to understand business performance and solve business problems (advanced Excel required);
- Able to think critically and consider multiple perspectives;
- Manage operational risk by building strong processes and quality control routines;
- Demonstrate strong communication and listening skills;
- Clearly and concisely communicate verbally and through email / PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate strong project management skills;
- Effectively manage time and follows through on commitments;
- Encourage collaboration, connection and team work.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin speaking Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Accountant-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-lj-London
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20381
Mandarin speaking Job-Social Media Senior Editor-m-London
£25,000 gross per annum + great benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20375
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373