Supply Chain job - Administrator - Clinical Trials - Hertfordshire
- £17.50 per hour
- Greater London
- Ref: 20325
Your New Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator - Clinical Trials
Your New Daily rate: £17.50 per hour PAYE or £171 per day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £34k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment for 12 months with possibility of perm
Location: WFH for 5 months, then 2 days p/week in Ware, Hertfordshire
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP85089
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 client of ours who have fantastic offices in Hertfordshire are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant.
What you'll be doing each day:
The Product Development & Supply (PDS) Supply Chain is responsible for the manufacture and supply of drug product into the company's clinical trials world-wide. The supply chain consists of primary and secondary manufacturing pilot plants across chemical development and pharmaceutical development.
The Supply Chain Coordinator role within Global Packaging Operations – Pre Production Management (PPM) team is an exciting opportunity reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Assistant. You will be part of a global team aligned to Supply Chain Managers/Planners across the UK and US supporting a range of supply chain activities and ensuring timely and accurate production handover to packaging operations.
The role will also provide first line support for temperature excursion management at the company's clinical sites across the globe, ensuring timely assessment of product excursions and life cycle tracking using available product stability data. This is vital role to ensure continuity of supply to patients.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
• Support aligned Supply Chain Managers/Planners with day to day supply chain activities, including:
Supporting Forecast/demand reporting, logistics, set up of Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS), additional country batch releases, invoice approvals
• Inventory management – movement of stock around the network as needed to ensure the right stock, is in the right location at the right time.
• Approve production specifications prior to handover into Global Packaging Operations, ensuring RFT.
• Monitor the clinical site excursion reporting mailbox and process excursion assessments through a QA approval flow.
• Maintain required team metrics and perform to agreed KPIs
• Attended weekly hot topic meetings to report issues and escalations
• Manage own time and workload priorities
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities and quality investigations as required
The skills you need to succeed:
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chains used in commercial and clinical trials supply
• Possesses working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practises (GMPs), including data integrity and documentation principles
• An understanding of all phases of product lifecycle from new product development and introduction to discontinuation/divestment and outsourcing.
• An understanding product and labelled storage conditions, and assessment of excursion events.
• Demonstrated understanding of clinical packaging and manufacturing terminology
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience of business wide ERP systems
• Strong communication and interface management skills, combined with the ability to influence others and achieve positive outcomes in the best interests of the business
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking, influencing and facilitating skills both individually and in a group situation to bring about local and global agreement to significant change.
• Experience of product stability data documentation
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job - Administrator - Clinical Trials from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First Supply Chain in London.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-UK Imports Specialist-London
up to £254 p/day PAYE or £332 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £66 k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20371
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Planner-London
up to £212 p/day PAYE or £278 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £55k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20367
Supply Chain Job - Export/Import Admin - London
£17.95 per hour | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20340
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator-Brexit-London
£12.80 per hour (£25K equivalent) | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20350