Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Analyst
- up to £131 per day PAYE or £171 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £34k per annum
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20325
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst-UK
Your New Daily rate: up to £131 per day PAYE or £171 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £34k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 09/04/2021
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP85089
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 client of ours who have fantastic offices in Hertfordshire are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst.Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Support aligned Supply Chain Managers/Planners with day to day supply chain activities, including: Forecast/demand reporting, logistics, set up of Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS), additional country batch releases, invoice approvals
- Inventory management - movement of stock around the network as needed to ensure the right stock, is in the right location at the right time.
- Approve production specifications prior to handover into Global Packaging Operations, ensuring RFT.
- Monitor the clinical site excursion reporting mailbox and process excursion assessments through a QA approval flow.
- Maintain required team metrics and perform to agreed KPIs
- Attended weekly hot topic meetings to report issues and escalations
- Manage own time and workload priorities
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities and quality investigations as required
The skills you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chains used in commercial and clinical trials supply
- Possesses good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practises (GMPs), including data integrity and documentation principles
- An understanding of all phases of product lifecycle from new product development and introduction to discontinuation/divestment and outsourcing.
- An understanding product and labelled storage conditions, and assessment of excursion events.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical packaging and manufacturing terminology
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of all key functional areas involved in project development through Chemical Development and Pharmaceutical development preferred.
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred
- Manufacturing site experience, principally in supply chain operations (Procurement & Logistics)
- Experienced in Lean Sigma methodologies and techniques
- Experience of business wide ERP systems
- Experience of inputting into and use of Trial Master File (TMF) systems
- Strong communication and interface management skills, combined with the ability to influence others and achieve positive outcomes in the best interests of the business
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking, influencing and facilitating skills both individually and in a group situation to bring about local and global agreement to significant change.
- Experience of product stability data documentation
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Business Assistant
£13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20379
Supply Chain Job-External Supply Category Manager-London
up to £262 PAYE or £343 umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £68k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20377
Supply Chain Job-UK Imports Specialist-London
up to £254 p/day PAYE or £332 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £66 k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20371
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Planner-London
up to £212 p/day PAYE or £278 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £55k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20367