Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
- £25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience.
- Central London
- Ref: 20320
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Consultant (Real Estate Developer)-London
Your Experience: Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Sales Consultant or Team Leader
Your New Salary: £25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience.
Location: Central London
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a leading UK real estate developer (not agency) is looking for an energetic candidates to join their China desk as a Senior Sales Consultant or Sales Consultant (depending on experience).
Responsible for supporting the Head of China Sales and Sales manager, acting to achieve the objectives set out in the China Sales and Marketing Plan. Meeting or exceeding sales goals or targets.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- have BD/Sales experience in property
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Qualifying enquiries and booking and confirming appointments within 5+ developments sites.
- Dealing and supporting agents and introducers to close deals, building and maintain relationships.
- Qualifying walk-in clients within the sales and marketing suite.
- Conduct viewings of the marketing suites appropriate with agents and potential buyers from the Chinese market
- Assisting sales contracts progressing and customer service from the Chinese market
- Liaising with buyer, agencies and client solicitors to ensure deadlines are met and queries answered
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams in the preparation of onsite events for Chinese and international markets
- Work at weekends when necessary
- Business Development - maturity relationships with clients
- International travelling opportunities, depends on skills and experiences.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Educated to degree level
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in Mandarin and English; Cantonese would be a bonus
- Working Experience in Property industry would be preferred
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
- Having the right attitude, transparency
- Dynamic and a team player
- Ability to appreciate "the big picture", whilst having a talent for detail & an inherent thoroughness in task approach, follow-up & completion
- Ability to inspire confidence & gain credibility with senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Business Analyst (Banking)-rj-London
Up to £85k pro rata (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20633
Mandarin speaking Job-Client Success Manager-ww-London
to £55k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20801
Mandarin speaking Job-Accountant-Financial Service-lj-London
up to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20800
New job-Manager in HR Dept-London
£65K-£75K (subject to skills and experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20658