Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant / Sales Manager (Real Estate)-London-ww
- £25-35k + commission depending on seniority **Consultant - OTE £40-50k **Team Leader - OTE £60-70k **Manager - OTE £90-100k
- Central London
- Ref: 20320
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Consultant (Real Estate Developer)-London
Your Experience: Candidates with more experience would be considered as Team Leader / Manager, depending on experience
Your New Salary: £25-35k + commission depending on seniority
**Consultant - OTE £40-50k
**Team Leader - OTE £60-70k
**Manager - OTE £90-100k
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a leading UK real estate developer (not agency) is looking for energetic candidates to join their China desk as a Sales Consultant or Sales Manager (depending on experience).
Responsible for supporting the Head of China desk, acting to achieve the objectives set out in the China Sales and Marketing Plan. Meeting or exceeding sales goals or targets.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent Mandarin and English
- have passion in working as Sales in Real Estate
- have B2C experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Qualifying enquiries and booking and confirming appointments within 5+ developments sites.
- Dealing and supporting agents and introducers to close deals, building and maintain relationships.
- Qualifying walk-in clients within the sales and marketing suite.
- Conduct viewings of the marketing suites appropriate with agents and potential buyers from the Chinese market
- Assisting sales contracts progressing and customer service from the Chinese market
- Liaising with buyer, agencies and client solicitors to ensure deadlines are met and queries answered
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams in the preparation of onsite events for Chinese and international markets
- Work at weekends when necessary
- Business Development - maturity relationships with clients
- International travelling opportunities, depends on skills and experiences.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Must be proficient in writing, speaking and negotiating in Mandarin and English; Cantonese would be a bonus
- Working Experience in Property industry would be preferred; candidates who have B2C experience in Luxury retail / Education agency / Travel agency, etc, will be considered as well.
- Educated to degree level
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
- Having the right attitude, transparency
- Dynamic and a team player
- Ability to appreciate "the big picture", whilst having a talent for detail & an inherent thoroughness in task approach, follow-up & completion
- Ability to inspire confidence & gain credibility with senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Analyst-London-M
to £35k + benefits (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21518
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking Department-London-M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21491
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking-London-rj
£60-80k depending on seniority + good bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21299