Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Credit Administration Officer-lj-London
- £Competitive depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20311
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Senior Credit Administration Officer (Mandarin Speaking Preferred)-London
The Skills You'll Need: Experience in working on Agency and secondary loans, adapt to a manual environment, Mandarin is desired but not essential
Your New Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bankAbout the job:
- Assessing operational feasibility of Corporate loan documents.
- Facility onboarding and pre disbursement checks.
- Handle administration of agency cases.
- Handle administration of security agents role.
- Preparation of reports and PowerPoint presentations.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assessing the operational feasibility of corporate loan documents including but not limited to Facility Agreement, Silent Sub Participations, Agency documents and Security agents role.
- Ensure that the minimum requirements for drawdown are achieved prior to disbursement
- Meticulous onboarding of facilities both on the Banks in house system and Banks internal drives.
- Successful and timely co-ordination between Front Office, Credit and Back Office to ensure timely disbursements of all facilities.
- Handing over loans to the loan administration team for post disbursement operational activities.
- Process agency business, writing of agency and security agency procedures.
- Verification of Pricing letter, Payment Memos.
- Assist with archiving and housekeeping of facility documentations.
- Work as a back up to the loan administration team.
- Monitor and escalate late payments to Line Managers and Front Office. Assist in the resolution of late payments issues.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of various inter-departmental systems for both on-balance sheet and off- balance sheet assets.
- Proactively suggest processing improvements, highlight data quality or procedural issues.
- Other functions, as may be required from time to time, to assist the Head of Department.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience of working on Agency and secondary loans;
- Have experience of working in similar sized bank and in a manual environment;
- Conscientious approach with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to deliver under strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Effective workload prioritization;
- Good team-worker;
- System skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word to intermediate/advanced level;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Mandarin speaker - preferable but not mandatory.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363