Japanese speaking Job-Senior Pre-Sales Specialist-IT company-London
- Up to £60,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20300
Your New Japanese Job Title: Senior Pre-Sales Specialist (IT Company) – Japanese speaker #20300-London
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, CCNP, network, server
Your New Salary: £60,000 per annum
Visa Support: Yes. The company will support Tier 2 General visa for the successful candidate.
Who You'll Be Working for: International Telecom company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Support your Director by creating proposals and reporting progresses of the projects (including sales and profit analysis)
• Actively drive & manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and presenter of our services. Coordination with Suppliers to obtain product cost.
• Identify clients’ needs with in-depth knowledge of products, technology & solutions.
• Use technical knowledge to explain to prospective customers benefits of our products & why they outperform competitions.
• Organize and lead the project staff, not limited to same division but other related divisions and 3rd party vendors.
• Notify Line Manager issues needing escalation, customer complaints/requirements & new business opportunities.
• Attend customer mtgs/Visit customer premises with 3rd party vendors when required for projects or maintenance.
• Give presentations to customers/customer appointed third parties on any aspect of the deployed service/solution.
• Produce & develop project documentation including service specifications, technical design, vendor submittals & other.
• Produce ad-hoc reports concerning customer issues as and when required.
• Co-ordinate customer projects and installations, including progress monitoring.
• Provide skills transfer and training to other engineers and monitoring their development.
• Travel to overseas branches and customer offices throughout Europe for business purposes as and when required.
• Assist technical team in the delivery of bespoke, detailed ICT solutions. As such be responsible for the full lifecycle (scope, design and deployment) of the detailed ICT solutions that are tailored to the customer requirements.
• Ensure that the solution fits customer requirements while maintaining best practices within ICT industry.
• Support for the end-to-end deployment of services & complex solutions including the creation of detailed instructions and rollout plans for field installation staff.
• Support investigations involving the implemented solutions and redesign of installed network devices.
• Ensure solution designs can be tested to a level to prove service & support to customers & other internal teams.
• Proof of concept testing and/or trials prior to full detailed design of services where appropriate
• Provide technical support, create designs and proposals for Solutions Division's customers.
• Sales and pre-sales expansion including winning new business opportunities, preparing new quotations and contracts.
• Ad hoc requests from your line manager
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Fluent in English and Japanese (reading/writing/speaking/listening).
• Ability to create proposal and high standard technical documentation, including High & Low Level Design Docs.
• Proficiency in maintenance and installation of Network & Server infrastructure. New Tech Knowledge of SD-WAN and IoT etc.
• Holding at least a valid CCNP certification or proven hands on experience to CCNP Level, ideally in Switching & Routing or Security
• Proven customer service & facing experience, at all customer levels.
• Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours.
• Proved knowledge Cisco products (CUCM, UCS, Networking, Security etc.) .
• Proved knowledge in Windows Servers/PCs, VDI, VM.
• Basic knowledge in IaaS/PaaS such as AWS, Azure.
• Experience in designing and assist troubleshooting and evaluation
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00 – 17:30
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese speaking job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref 20594
New job-AVP-Product Development-Transaction Banking-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20584