Japanese Job-Manager-IT company
- Up to £51,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20300
Your New Job Title: Manager (IT Company) – Japanese speaker #20300
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, CCNP, network, server
Your New Salary: £51,000 per annum
Visa Support: Yes. The company will support Tier 2 General visa for successful candidate.
Who You'll Be Working for: International Telecom company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Support your Director by creating proposals and reports regarding progress of the projects (including sales and profit analysis)
• Organise, manage, motivate and lead a small team in a manner where staff are able to grow and develop under your guidance
• Build and maintain a strong team, by promoting the values and philosophy of the company
• Actively drive & manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and presenter of our services. Coordination with Suppliers to obtain product cost.
• Identify clients’ needs with in-depth knowledge of products, technology & solutions
• Use technical knowledge to explain to prospective customers benefits of our products & why they outperform competitions
• Organize and lead the project staff, not limited to same division but other related divisions and 3rd party vendors
• Notify LM re issues needing escalation, customer complaints/requirements & new business opportunities
• Attend customer mtgs/Visit customer premises with 3rd party vendors when required for projects or maintenance contract related
• Give presentations to customers/customer appointed third parties on any aspect of the deployed service/solution.
• Produce & develop project documentation including service specifications, technical design, vendor submittals & other
• Produce ad-hoc reports concerning customer issues as and when required
• Co-ordinate customer projects and installations, including progress monitoring
• Provide skills transfer and training to other engineers and monitoring their development
• Travel to overseas branches and customer offices throughout Europe for business purposes as and when required
• Assist technical team in the delivery of bespoke, detailed ICT solutions. As such be responsible for the full lifecycle (scope, design and deployment) of the detailed ICT solutions that are tailored to the customer requirements
• Ensure that the solution fits customer requirements while maintaining best practices within ICT industry.
• Support for the end-to-end deployment of services & complex solutions including the creation of detailed instructions and rollout plans for field installation staff
• Support investigations involving the implemented solutions and redesign of installed network devices
• Ensure solution designs can be tested to a level to prove service & support to customers & internal European teams
• Proof of concept testing and/or trials prior to full detailed design of services where appropriate
• Admin/HR duties, such as staff appraisals, absence reporting, monitoring of overtime, one-to-one meetings etc.
• Sales and pre-sales expansion including winning new business opportunities, preparing new quotations and contracts
• Ad hoc requests from your line manager
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Proficiency in maintenance and installation of Network & Server infrastructure. New Tech Knowledge of SD-WAN and IoT etc.
• The post-holder will hold at least a valid CCNP certification, ideally in Switching & Routing or Voice
• Ability to create high standard technical documentation, including High & Low Level Design Docs
• Proven customer service & facing experience, at all customer levels
• Proved knowledge Cisco products (CUCM, UCS, Networking, Security etc.)
• Experience in designing and assist troubleshooting and evaluation
• Proved knowledge in Windows Servers/PCs, VDI, VM
• Familiar with Product Configurator (CCW, DELL etc.)
• Fluent in English and Japanese (reading/writing/speaking/listening)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00 – 17:30
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese job - Manager (IT companay) - Japanese speaker- from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator
£11p/h increasing up to £11.92 after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20309
Japanese Job-Business Project Officer
Depends on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20103
Japanese job-Banking RM Support
£157.15 per day (= £40,856 per annum) | Temporary | Central London | Ref:20305
New job-English & French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20302