Japanese job- Legal Counsel
- Up to £80,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20290
Legal Counsel (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: legal, law, Japanese
Your New Salary: Up to £80,000
Location: London (WFH)
Who You'll Be Working for: IoT
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Working for a rapidly growing IoT startup and play a highly important role. Working with a legal counsel in HQ Japan and team members around the world.
· Involving a range of contract management activities, including drafting and negotiating contracts.
· Administering and coordinating the contractual arrangements, and undertaking essential due diligence regularly.
· Since the business operates globally, researching laws and regulations of each country with outside legal counsel is a very important part of your job.
· You will also be involved in a range of administrative tasks.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Qualified UK solicitor either in house or private practice
· Work experience in telecommunications industry is a big plus
· Experience in contract law and GDPR is essential
· Experience in trademark is desirable but not essential
· Experience in international taxation is a big plus
· Fluency in Japanese is a plus
· Ability to work independently in a constantly changing environment
· Keen attention to detail and a very high standard for accuracy
· Strong commercial outlook and pragmatic approach to legal practice
· Flexibility and intellectual curiosity; strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced
· Aware of IT and technology trends
· Ability to work with people from different cultures
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese job-Legal Counsel (Japanese speaker)- from People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator
£11p/h increasing up to £11.92 after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20309
Japanese Job-Business Project Officer
Depends on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20103
Japanese job-Banking RM Support
£157.15 per day (= £40,856 per annum) | Temporary | Central London | Ref:20305
New job-English & French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20302