New Job-Product Marketing Manager-rj-London
- £35-45k + free lunch + bonus
- Greater London
- Ref: 20276
Your New Job Title: Product Marketing Manager-London
The Skills You'll Need: Relevant experience and qualifications in Marketing and/or IT/Telecoms
Your New Salary: £35-45k + free lunch + bonus
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales deck/kit/tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Assist the marketing communication manager to brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in client presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Liaise with the ICT and Solutions departments and HQ product team, to ensure product availability
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with Solutions and ICT departments
- Use market research data to help pricing team establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Collaborate with the Business Managers to discover customer needs and recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solutions and services offerings
- Take part in Pre-Sales Solution stage that comprises of attending customer meetings; speaking and presenting about products to both external and internal audiences; formulate a winning strategy by producing the best solution design etc.
- Test new products and services with our engineers
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
- Assist the Bidding team in Request for Proposal (RFP) bid projects
- Managing suppliers including collecting & evaluating the suitable solutions/services
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications / Marketing / business degree / Level 6 or above qualification from Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Relevant working experience
- Familiar with telecom products such as IPLC/MPLS VPN/SDWAN/IPsec VPN etc.
- Collaborative, Communication and Research skills to allow you to collaborate with multiple teams, present new products and write engaging copy, telling the "story" of our products and services and to gain insight into customer needs and experiences through analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Flexible to meet the needs of the role.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363