Mandarin speaking Job-Office Manager-rj-London
- £33-38k + free lunch + bonus
- Greater London
- Ref: 20275
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title:Mandarin speaking Office Manager-London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, a degree, relevant admin/office manager/P.A/support skills and experience.
Your New Salary: £33-38k + free lunch + bonus
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Supervising and supporting day-to-day office administrative operations.
- Supporting regional expansion across Europe by providing employee services such as accommodation, office registration etc., and providing guidance to local administrative affairs in regional offices.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures for Europe region.
- Working with accounting and management team to set admin budgets - control and monitoring administrative expenditure to achieve operational excellence and cost efficiency.
- Responsible for company events and employee engagement projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Manage company internal system and complete procedures for contract, supplier management, and invoice payment in relation to administrative projects and expenses.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- University degree with relevant secretarial, personal assistant and/or administrative experience
- Hard working with strong sense of responsibility
- Well-organized and good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good time management and project management skills
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office/Excel/power point/outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Ability to prepare internal / external correspondences independently
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363