Mandarin speaking Job-Technical Manager-Software-lj-London
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20269
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Technical Manager - Software-London
The Skills You'll Need: A degree in computer science, programming, or a related Science and Engineering field, fluent Mandarin and English, good IT experience.
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Your Main Responsibilities :
Responsible for assisting the planning, developing and managing the delivery of all functions within Software Development Department.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
- Developing, testing and maintenance of application systems for branches in EMEA region.
- Managing, evaluating and providing technical solutions for characteristic system requirements of EMEA branches.
- Understanding Head Office’s policies and implementing them in practice. Managing and carrying out IT Centre’s major projects independently.
- Co-coordinating with other departments to achieve the goals set by the IT Centre.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to fulfil the departmental role within the framework of the IT Centre,
- Assisting in making annual departmental IT plan, working out the details as well as taking part in & supervising its implementation.
- Visiting the clients for assigned technical projects if it requires.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or above degree of Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Science in Information Technology, or other equivalent
- Experienced in / knowledge of characteristic application development and maintenance based on ORSS / OIBS /AS400 system platform,
- Software development skills within open platform or AS400 platform;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, enjoy an intellectual / technical challenge;
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills;
- Experiences within a financial organization;
- Good database knowledge and development;
- Skills on Oracle/SQL Database/DB2;
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363