Mandarin speaking Job-Technical Manager-Online Engineer-lj-London
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20268
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Technical Manager - Online Engineer-London
The Skills You'll Need: A degree in computer science, programming, or a related Science and Engineering field, fluent Mandarin and English, good IT experience.
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Responsible for Helpdesk first line support duties & system maintenance, the operations of 24 hours monitoring, batch operations, data backup, media management and helpdesk management of the IT Centre.
Your Essential Responsibilities :
- Carrying out the Help Desk first line support duty for IT Centre & European branches including helpdesk cases, user id management, production access and head office service request.
- Carrying out machine room environment and devices first line maintenance, and support 2nd line engineer to perform system changes and other system maintenance.
- Provide system & network reports to ITC managers & GM as well as branches.
- Working closely with the Manager of Department to fulfil the departmental role within the framework of the IT Centre, contributing to the development of the IT Centre to a fully functional, well managed and a highly efficient organization.
- Carrying out daily operational duty and running batch jobs, if it is required, he/she could be working in the Night shift.
- Monitoring the critical systems and following the incident management procedure to deal with the critical messages. Performing first line handling of system and network alerts.
- Taking other departmental duties assigned by the Manager.
- Coordinating with other departments to achieve the goal set by the IT Centre.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or above of Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Science in Information Technology, Mathematics, or other equivalent
- Basic knowledge on
- - Principles of information technology
- - Fundamental IT user skills
- - Interpersonal skills and teamwork
- - Problem solving
- Bilingual written and verbal communication in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese speaking Technical Manager - Online Engineer-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363