Mandarin speaking Job-Technical Manager-IT Risk-lj-London
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20267
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Technical Manager-I.T. Risk-London
The Skills You'll Need: A degree in computer science, programming, or a related Science and Engineering field, fluent Mandarin and English, good IT experience.
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Performing IT risk and compliance assessment of IT Centre and all supporting branches on IT Policy controls and ensure timely reporting of issues and remedial actions.
- Taking part in regional IT risk management including developing strategy and policies, identifying, quantifying, monitoring and responding to IT risks
- Taking lead in compliance work in relation to IT across all supporting branches
- Responsible for collecting data and drafting reports on IT risk and related areas as required
- Gathering and collating regulatory requirements on IT across all supporting branches and coordinating with various audits, externally and internally
- Assisting in organising regular technical training and awareness education on information security
- Assisting in developing regional and local policies and regulations, security standards and best practices in relation to information technology
- Researching the latest IT security trends
- Recommending security management tools enhancements and purchases
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in / knowledge of Governance, Risk, Compliance, Audit or other related professions.
- Adequate understanding of international standards, ITIL, ISO2000, ISO27000, or laws and regulations related to IT general controls and other IT risk managements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related Science and Engineering field.
- Bilingual written and verbal communication in Mandarin Chinese and English.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363