Japanese Job-Murex PMO Support
- Day rate £325.60
- Central London
- Ref: 20261
Your New Job Title: Murex PMO Support (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: PMO, Murex, Japanese, finance back office, middle office
Your New Salary: Day rate £325.60
Who You'll Be Working for: Leading financial group
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Supporting the Project Team to deliver projects smoothly and within the control framework, in the project delivery policy, project delivery lifecycle and other key controls
• Process and procedure expertise – ensure project adheres to company requirements.
• Provide document controls – including project documentation storage, version control and adherence to project delivery lifecycle methodology.
• Produce meeting minutes and track actions to completion and create MI on progress
• Coordinate project status reports including RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of actuals vs forecast across the full project portfolio.
• Manage workforce planning providing information for effective decision making e.g. to assist with the validation of project delivery date vs available capacity
• Identify and manage inter project dependencies, ensuring all relevant parties are aware of possible impacts, highlighting risks, issues and opportunities.
• Ensure project is tracked appropriately in Planview or other toolset, including resources and all financials as well as regular project updates feed into management reporting.
• Manage change logs and follow up on actions needed for completion
• Support strong communication across project to ensure approach has a global perspective.
• Provide ad hoc support across project for the Project Manager and key stakeholders as required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Japanese speaker who has worked in the financial environment before.
• Previous experience of working as a lead PMO on a programme / portfolio of work or in a Central PMO office
• Strategic mindset, with the ability to focus on both big picture and practical impact.
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship and communication skills, able to collaborate and partner with all areas of Change, Technology and the business.
• Excellent stakeholder management and proven ability to deal professionally with senior management.
• Business and product knowledge a plus.
• Previous experience of Planview knowledge a plus
• Formal project management training (e.g. Prince II Foundation) a plus
• Intermediate qualification in project management discipline (e.g. Prince II, APM etc.)
Job status: Agency worker – 6 Months temp (with the option to extend)
Start date: ASAP
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese job - Murex PMO Support - Japanese speaker- from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator
£11p/h increasing up to £11.92 after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20309
Japanese Job-Business Project Officer
Depends on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20103
Japanese job-Banking RM Support
£157.15 per day (= £40,856 per annum) | Temporary | Central London | Ref:20305
New job-English & French Speaking Customer Care Advisor
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20302