New Job-Information Security Engineer-m-London
- to £65,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20246
Your New Job Title: Information Security Engineer-London
The Skills You'll Need: University Degree related to IT, Solid experience within Information Security engineering and system/network security projects.
Your New Salary: to £65,000
Who You'll Be Working for:
An international bank.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Providing security expertise in analysing, planning, implementing, and monitoring IT security environment based on Head Office IT security guidance and their security requirement.
- Responsible for their information security and cyber security technical framework, vulnerability & patch management.
- Support of the Security Infrastructure with hands-on technical design, implementation, and management of core security platforms, and plays an integral part in all information security related projects.
- Responsible for monitoring Security events routinely, investigating potential Network/System Security incidents and threats as well as managing third party suppliers, providing solution.
- Evaluates new security technologies and products and performs engineering work and analysis to determine if solutions should be pursued, and subsequent implementation as required.
- Ensure security controls continue to be effective by implementing an ongoing security architecture roadmap of work to review and remediate.
- Responsible for the security network/system infrastructure, covering anti-virus, router, switch, firewall, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability scanning, Security Analyzer, proxy and other security technologies in network/system.
- Acting as project manager for security related IT project (cover full project life cycle includes planning, developing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring) on network, security, telephony, server, storage, desktop, mobile device, as per approved IT architecture.
- Acting as the security subject expert and 3rd line support for all information security related technical issue and providing support in other domains such as server, storage, active directory, email, desktop, etc.
- Ensure that IT operations meet required security requirements. Control, monitor, and solve deviations from normal IT service.
- Create/update security relevant procedure and operating procedures.
- Provide documentation, training and guidance and serve as a technical specialist for network/system security equipment.
- Participate in the detection, response, and the associated communications for security incident. Work with vendors to resolve complex IT security related problems
- Provide network/system security related routine report requested by IT manager.
- General IT support work include desktop support, infrastructure support and end of days
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- University Degree related to IT is needed
- Familiar with network, windows server operating system and active directory, information security, and IT governance, MCSE certification preferred
- Professional level or higher vendor qualifications on network or security equipment, CCNP/CISE/CISSP certification preferred
- Experience in system/network security projects.
- Ability to design and coordinate the implementation of data, system and security networks
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal in English, Mandarin speaking is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of incident response best practices and processes.
- Strong knowledge of application, network, and system vulnerabilities and modern attacker techniques to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Solid relevant work experience
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369