Mandarin speaking Job-Settlement Officer-lj-London
- £Competitive +Pension, Bonus, Private Medical, Travel Business and leisure insurance, Holiday: 25 days, Life Assurance: 4 x basic salary, Breakfast & Snacks: Provided for free on premises, Gym: Free on site gym facilities, games room, showers etc.
- Central London
- Ref: 20202
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Settlement Officer-London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, relevant Treasury / Settlement experience
Your New Salary: Competitive +Pension, Bonus, Private Medical, Travel Business and leisure insurance, Holiday: 25 days, Life Assurance: 4 x basic salary, Breakfast & Snacks: Provided for free on premises, Gym: Free on site gym facilities, games room, showers etc.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Cash management – Reporting flow of cash in and out of the company. Liaising with other finance centres accordingly re cash/funding requirements/reporting.
- Collating of all Treasury payments to be made on any given day.
- Checking/Processing of payment instructions – Sending signed instructions to bank either via fax or electronic means. At same time checking that bank instructions are complete, compliant and not compromised.
- Booking/Reconciling of loans/loan positions with house banks – booking of loans/deposits as per Corporate requirements, ensuring that loan rates/maturities are correct.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries – SWIFT requests, Bank Audit Letters, Returned Payments/Unallocated Receipts, Bank statement reconciliation against in-house systems/payment instructions.
- Advise Treasury Manager of any issues (i.e. loan rates too high/banks not processing payment) with banks so that they can be discussed at next review.
- Capture and maintain banking SSI’s from Counterparties for compliance reasons
- Maintaining Bank Mandates/Signatory lists updated as/when required
- Ensuring data on in house OTS system is accurately and timely input/maintained
- Fulfil any other tasks that the Company may reasonably assign to you from time to time, according to business needs
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree - level education or equivalent in Economics, Finance, Business Management or related field
- Experience working in a Treasury department
- Language ability - Fluency in Business Mandarin
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40/week
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369