Supply Chain Job-Manufacturing Supply Scheduler, UK
- up to £18p/h equivalent of up to £35k per annum
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20189
Your New Job Title: Manufacturing Supply Scheduler
Your New Daily rate: up to £18p/h equivalent of up to £35k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 29/01/2021
Location: Harlow, Essex
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP83346
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 of ours who have fantastic offices are looking for a Manufacturing Supply Scheduler.
What you'll be doing each day:
The Product Development & Supply (PDS) Supply Chain is responsible for the manufacture and supply of drug product intoclinical trials world-wide. The supply chain consists of primary and secondary manufacturing pilot plants across chemical development and pharmaceutical development.
The Manufacturing Supply Scheduler in Global Packaging Operations (GPO) is an exciting opportunity reporting directly to the GPO Senior Business Change Lead to deliver an achievable, balanced schedule that delivers all clinical demand and manage customer service relationships with various key stakeholders in Target to Patient Supply chain (TtPSc). The Supply Scheduler must maximize capacity utilisation in the GPO site through effective planning and decision making.
- Collect Clinical demand from the Supply Chain planning process
- Produce achievable manufacturing schedules working with the operations management team
- Respond to changes in demand and constraints in supply
- Resolve planning conflicts within the network
- Maximise capacity utilization in Global Packaging Operations
- Make supply plans visible and assure connectivity with upstream and downstream nodes in the supply chain
- Accountable for the customer service relationship with Project Leadership in GPO
- Providing measures of utilization, cycle time and schedule adherence
- Contributing to the continual development of good logistics practice in GPO
- Lead improvement activities around schedule adherence and metric use to improve operations.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chains used in commercial and clinical trials supply
- Good understanding of key logistics metrics that can be used to effectively manage the operations.
- High degree of aptitude with project management tools (such MS Project)
- Knowledge and experience of Supply Chain Logistics techniques used by world class supply chain organisations to drive value to operations.
- An understanding of all phases of product lifecycle from new product development and introduction to discontinuation/divestment and outsourcing.
- Understanding of all key functional areas involved in project development through Chemical Development and Pharmaceutical development preferred
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred
- Manufacturing site experience, principally in supply chain operations (Procurement & Logistics)
- Experienced in Lean Sigma methodologies and techniques
- Experience of business wide ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to employ appropriate modelling techniques to generate business value
- Excellent project and process management skills gained within a complex matrix organization.
- Track record of creating effective networks with senior management.
- Strong communication and interface management skills, combined with the ability to influence others and achieve positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking, influencing and facilitating skills both individually and in a group situation to bring about local and global agreement to significant change.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-UK Imports Specialist-London
up to £254 p/day PAYE or £332 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £66 k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20371
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Planner-London
up to £212 p/day PAYE or £278 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £55k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20367
Supply Chain job - Administrator - Clinical Trials - Hertfordshire
£17.50 per hour | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20325
Supply Chain Job - Export/Import Admin - London
£17.95 per hour | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20340