Multilingual Job-Italian Banking Operation Associate
- Up to £46,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20183
Your New Title: Associate EMEA Milan Operation - Italian speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Italian, banking, FX, corporate loan, SWIFT, payments, operation
Your New Salary: Up to £46,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: International bank based in London, working in the Italian speaking team.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Responsible for the processing of payments outsourced from the European offices including funding/nostro control and SWIFT input/authorisation and monitoring
- Perform checking and authorisation of deal and transaction associated functions in support of the products & processes
- To report to the senior staff delayed items, disputed amounts and provide updates on outstanding investigations
- Identify and resolve errors promptly, reporting to Supervisor/Dept Head.
- To ensure that Nostro outstandings are tightly controlled
- To assist in the preparation of the department’s external reporting and internal controls
- To provide help & support assist with projects and ad hoc tasks that further advance the abilities and scope of the Group
- Be able to provide opinion and direction on new business initiatives, and resulting changes
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Italian language fluency required
- Understanding of a cross range of products looked after by Operations, such as Foreign Exchange, spot and forward
- Loans and lending products
- Current account management
- Multicurrency domestic and International Payments
- Demonstrable knowledge of Money Laundering procedures.
- Awareness of prohibited individuals, companies, countries and commodities as advised by the various global bodies including OFAC, BofE etc
- Demonstrable skills in assisting with team building / teamwork.
- Proven ability to act in a professional manner for direct customer contact.
- Able to handle complex operations queries via email and telephone direct with our customers
Job status: 12 months FTC
Start date: TBC
Core hours: 09:00-17:00
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID: 475xszuj → https://lin.ee/gCJd5B
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363
New job: Trading Operations-London-ww
up to £80k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20358
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Supervisor-Banking-rj-London
£35-45k pro rata (depending on experience) | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20357