- £ Negotiable
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20139
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese language skills and Administration
Location: North West England
Who You'll Be Working for: an international manufacturing company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• General miscellaneous administration tasks as required.
• Purchasing office consumables
• Occasional travel arrangement for staff and visitors
• Organising accommodation for visitors
• Organising travel to and from meeting venue to Hotels and Restaurants
• Translation of report content, technical reports, presentation materials and emails
• Submission of Monthly Reports
• Administration of Development Requests to Japan
• Updating Bulletin Boards for EMEA R&D related information.
• Occasional interpretation during meetings.
• Contact support person for Ex-Pat Support Team
• Co-ordinator for tasks and duties in respect to support team members.
• Relocation support for R&D Japanese expatriates as required.
• Other miscellaneous tasks including language support as required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Japanese business level
• Previous experience in administration
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Mon - Thurs 7.30am to 4.30pm Friday 7.30am - 12.20pm
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID: 475xszuj → https://lin.ee/gCJd5B
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
A new Japanese job – Japanese speaking Administrator - from Japanese language recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Job-Office Manager
Around £32,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref:20053
Japanese Job-Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
£ Depends on Experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19939
Japanese Job–Corporate Planning
£ 35,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20109
Japanese job-Treasury Admin
£35,000-40,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20077