Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Administrator
- Central London
- Ref: 20085
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Administrator
The Skills You'll Need: Corporate banking bilateral and sub part loans loan operations or credit administration experience, Mandarin reading and writing skills as well as fluent English
Your New Salary: Competitive
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Loan administration including syndication, bilateral, sub participation and agency loans. Undertake accurate processing and post-lending management in the system of the loan portfolio.
- Ensure that the minimum requirements for drawdown are achieved prior to disbursement
- On daily basis monitor incoming FAX, emails
- Ensure that loan system instructions are sent to back office for further processing before the cut off time.
- Assist with archiving and housekeeping of facility documentations.
- Monitor and escalate late payments to Line managers and front office. Assist in the resolution of late payments issues.
- Process Agency and Bilateral loans by creating spreadsheets, word documents and calculating interests and fees manually / on excel.
- Perform periodic reconciliation of various inter-departmental systems for both on- balance sheet and off- balance sheet assets.
- Proactively suggest processing improvements, highlight data quality or procedural issues.
- Other functions, as may be required from time to time, to assist the Head of Department.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Mandarin reading and writing skills;
- Extensive experience of working on Bilateral and Sub part loans;
- Have experience of working in similar sized bank;
- Conscientious approach with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to deliver under strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and quality;
- Effective workload prioritization;
- Good team-worker;
- System skills: Microsoft Excel and Word to intermediate / advanced level;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
Job status: 12 months FTC
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080
Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Operations & Services)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20079
Mandarin Chinese speaking Marketing Specialist – China Market
up to £30k + Benefit + Bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20078