Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Support Operations & Services-rj-London
- £25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20079
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Operations & Services)-London
Your New Salary: £25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
Provide critical administrative, operational, analytical and informational support to Sales Managers to improve the productivity, effectiveness, efficiency of sales activity.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Formulate and monitor processes & workflows associated with sales activity. Processes include:
- Create and manage user accounts. Help sales managers to check customer registration status, create new account according to sales managers’ request, get new account be verified by HQ, update account contact, etc.
- Keep record of new orders, terminated orders and renewed orders, archive all related documents;
- Remind sales managers to renew expired orders;
- Check circuit ID and other information in system for sales managers;
- Prepare renew order form and termination order form for sales managers.
- Handle service fault reports and customer complaints;
- Handle credit note/debit note application.
- Input Mifi usage in iBoss every months;
- Update customer billing contact in iBoss;
- Help finance manager to match vendor invoice and selling order forms;
- Help sales managers to manage NDA,MSA and other agreements with HQ;
- Provide documents as sales managers requested.
- Other jobs assigned by management
The skills you need to succeed:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English; knowledge of Cantonese is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Great interest to work in IT / Tech Services / Telecom; sales support or customer facing experience in these industries would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and database administration skills.
- General knowledge about billing would be an advantage.
- Basic legal and finance knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and teamwork skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363