Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Operations & Services)
- £25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20079
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Operations & Services)
Your New Salary: £25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
Provide critical administrative, operational, analytical and informational support to Sales Managers to improve the productivity, effectiveness, efficiency of sales activity.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Formulate and monitor processes & workflows associated with sales activity. Processes include:
- Create and manage user accounts. Help sales managers to check customer registration status, create new account according to sales managers’ request, get new account be verified by HQ, update account contact, etc.
- Keep record of new orders, terminated orders and renewed orders, archive all related documents;
- Remind sales managers to renew expired orders;
- Check circuit ID and other information in system for sales managers;
- Prepare renew order form and termination order form for sales managers.
- Handle service fault reports and customer complaints;
- Handle credit note/debit note application.
- Input Mifi usage in iBoss every months;
- Update customer billing contact in iBoss;
- Help finance manager to match vendor invoice and selling order forms;
- Help sales managers to manage NDA,MSA and other agreements with HQ;
- Provide documents as sales managers requested.
- Other jobs assigned by management
The skills you need to succeed:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English; knowledge of Cantonese is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Great interest to work in IT / Tech Services / Telecom; sales support or customer facing experience in these industries would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and database administration skills.
- General knowledge about billing would be an advantage.
- Basic legal and finance knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and teamwork skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Administrator
£Competitive | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20085
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080