Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Executive (Mobile department)
- £Competitive depending on experience + commission + benefits + bonus
- Central London
- Ref: 20055
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us onWeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Executive (Mobile department)
Your New Salary: Competitive depending on experience + commission + benefits + bonus
Location: Central London
Responsible for sales and other business development activities in UK, support sales development, including sales channels establishment, partners management, direct sales to large organizational accounts and support related marketing activities.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Identify sales opportunity through different partnership management.
- Follow the company sales strategies and targets, promote product proposition to the right target segment through different sales and marketing activities.
- Explore partnership opportunity to build an effective distribution networks.
- Propose and negotiate bespoke business model to establish long term partnership.
- Secure channel partnership with proper contract and agreement.
- Support operations including but not limited to contract management, channel and customer support.
- Support different marketing activities to promote the brand and product in the market.
- Working closely with product team to feedback market performance and any market intelligence, drive for continuous product enhancement to improve its market competitiveness
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent Mandarin and English both in speaking and writing.
- Experience in Chinese specific channels is definitely an advantage.
- Previous sales or sales management experience.
- Understand how Mobile Operators work with previous hands-on experience in mobile operation, preferably from business development and sales management functions.
- Specific experience and measurable success in leading business development activity. Demonstrate in-depth understanding in mobile services channel operation.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Administrator
£Competitive | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20085
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080
Mandarin Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Operations & Services)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20079