Billing Analyst - Japanese speaker
- up to £32,000 per annum + travel card
- Central London
- Ref: 20041
Your New Job Title: Billing Analyst - Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Accounting, Billing, Excel, cost analysis
Your New Salary: up to £32,000 per annum + travel card
Who You'll Be Working for: International IT Company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Analyse cost and profit. Manage the end-to-end billing process including directing the preparation of invoices, invoice adjustments and any required supporting documentation, ensuring compliance with VAT rules and presentational standards
• Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise.
• Periodical review of billing and cost data.
• Assisting with the month-end procedures.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager and carrying out ad hoc duties as required.
• Assisting other billing team members for day to day operation.
• Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to resolve any billing issues in a timely manner
• Data entries to the billing system of cash collection and payment
• Periodical data transfers from bespoke billing system to company’s Accounting system
• Producing various Billing and profit reports
• Participate in systems testing, operating interface between systems
• May involve business travel to coordinate
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook
• Proficiency in English and Japanese for both writing and speaking.
• Strong time management/multi-tasking & organisational skills required
• Strong work ethic, reliable time keeping and attendance
• Accurate, organised and eye for detail
• Self-motivated and with strong desire to perform all task to completion
• Solid administration background & awareness to check for accuracy and completeness
• Good knowledge of VAT rules
• Previous experience of working in billing or finance department
• Excellent communicator and team player, and able to work independently and as part of a team
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9:00 - 17:30
Instagram @peoplefirstteamjapan https://www.instagram.com/peoplefirstteamjapan/
LINE ID : 090asten → http://nav.cx/io3ak1m
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Sales/ Steel Trader - GERMAN speaker
Annual £24K - £36K (including one month bonus) + travel card up to Zone 4 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20086
Sales Administrator - Japanese speaker
up to £30,000 (including one month bonus + travel card up to Zone 4) | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20084
Event Team - Junior Sales Manager (Japanese speaker)
£21,000-24,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:20081
Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Sales Support Specialist (Carrier)
£25-38k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20080