Cantonese speaking Banking Customer Service Representative (Manchester)
- £22-25k + banking benefits
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 19993
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Cantonese speaking Banking Customer Service Representative (Manchester)
Your New Salary: £22-25k + banking benefits
- To provide all cashier services and handle cash accurately.
- To provide quality customer services in accordance with the Bank’s policy and procedures.
- To recognise customer needs, to promote business for the Bank and to refer customers to other appropriate departments for new services.
- To support all designated areas within the branch operations where service or assistance is required.
- To bring in business to achieve sales target.
What you'll be doing each day:
- To accurately complete or input data and made amendment on screen and records.
- To maintain Clear Desk policy.
- To keep clear records of transactions/processes.
- To exercise due diligence and care in handling transactions.
- To ask for help and support where necessary.
- To maintain good team work and work relationship with colleagues and other departments.
- To have full understanding of the products and services before selling it to customers.
- Fully explain the products and services to customers by using a customer checklist and interview observation checklist.
- To ensure customers made aware of all the product details by signing the agreement.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese and English. Mandarin as an advantage.
- Knowledge of opening new accounts, bank products, safe deposit boxes, cash handling and basic cashier area operation.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Legal and Compliance Associate
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20042
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administrative Executive (HR & Admin Department)
£25-33k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20013
Mandarin Chinese speaking PA to CEO
up to £30k + Benefit | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20038
up to £40k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20031