Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Manager (GL&Reporting)
- £Highly Competitive, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 19970
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Manager (GL&Reporting)
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in English and Mandarin, solid experience in auditing or corporate finance
Your New Salary: Highly Competitive, depending on experience
Location: Central London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Be a key member of overseas corporate accounting team to manage overseas entities monthly closing process, participate in preparing journals entries, and coordinate with other team on the closing timeline.
- Be an expert in Financial Reporting under various accounting frameworks including US GAAP or IFRS. The ideal Candidates will be able to handle Statutory audit report and local financial filing independently. The knowledge of European countries Local GAAP will be a plus.
- Assist in drafting compliance handbook. Prepare and oversee all aspects of local financial reporting and related compliance requirements.
- Understand business model and evaluation of technical accounting considerations relating to new business activities. Manage business financial control.
- Driving standardization and continuous improvement of processes and controls to obtain the highest integrity of financial reporting.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliation and follow up on outstanding items. Assist with other balance sheet review.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Strong knowledge on IFRS or USGAAP, internal control, corporate accounting, CPA or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid experience in auditing or corporate finance.
- Experience in Big audit firms or Global enterprises candidates preferred.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Legal and Compliance Associate
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20042
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administrative Executive (HR & Admin Department)
£25-33k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20013
Mandarin Chinese speaking PA to CEO
up to £30k + Benefit | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20038
up to £40k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20031