New Job-National Account Manager-FMCG-London
- Basic £50,000 - 55,000
- Central London
- Ref: 19966
National Account Manager - FMCG
The Skills You'll Need: Business development, account management, FMCG
Your New Salary: Basic £50-55K
Who You'll Be Working for: FMCG company. Products are in Pharmacy, Grocery and Discounters.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
The National Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the accounts.
- Managing large company accounts for the company and building relationships with key personnel.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Holding regular weekly meetings with internal personnel, part of a sales update.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision-makers within the customer.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Previous experience managing national accounts
- Industry knowledge, (Pharmacy, Grocery and Discounters) preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts.
- A full driving license is essential for the position.
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Able to use data and create account specific presentations.
- Analyse data to use in meeting with customers.
- Ability to work using own initiative, and under pressure, at key seasonal times.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Car Allowance., Bonus, Laptop, Mobile phone, Health insurance., Life Assurance, Income protection
25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20370