Assistant Project Manager
- Central London
- Ref: 19955
Your New Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Your New Salary: £28-30k
Location: West London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37hrs per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Highly successful interior design business.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- The aim of the role is to support the Project Management in their organisation, management and delivery of projects through assistance with project package management, resourcing, review and reporting on scope and budgets
- You will also be involved in the preparation of other time and cost reports and package / project programmes.
- Working with colleagues from the Estimating, Design, Procurement and Purchasing teams, you are responsible for the gathering, analysis and reporting of key project performance information that will enable the PM to manage the project toward delivery of the design, procurement and purchasing scope within the agreed constraints of the project.
- You will follow the project’s Change Control procedures and prepare information in a timely manner for PM submission.
- Liaise with the Estimating team for collection of bid-stage contract information.
- As necessary, assist with package amendment, tender documentation to determine scope and deliverables.
- As necessary, assist with the compilation of bids / tenders for packages and overall project.
- Assist with the monitoring and review the package / project scope, budget and programme.
- Help identify and report variances and prepare information that will allow the PM to take appropriate action to recover lost time & cost.
- Liaise with site team for installation during fit out phase.
- Prepare / compile package / project documentation correctly and to a high standard.
- Prepare Client progress reports.
- Prepare formal notifications, correspondence and other contractual information in a timely manner for submission by the PM.
What You'll Need to be a Success:
- Project Management experience or education.
- An interest in building projects or interior design.
- Extremely well organised.
- Brilliant attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong computer skills.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Global Procurement Leader ( IT Outsourced Service Providers from India)
Equivalent of up to £177k per annum | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 20044
Billing Analyst - Japanese speaker
up to £32,000 per annum + travel card | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20041
Customer Service Ambassador - Japanese speaking
UP TO £24,000 /annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20043
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administrative Executive (HR & Admin Department)
£25-33k depending on experience and current salary + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20013