Cantonese / Mandarin Chinese / Japanese speaking System Analyst (Banking)
- £35-55k depending on experience + banking benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19945
Your New Job Title: Cantonese / Mandarin Chinese / Japanese speaking System Analyst (Banking)
Your New Salary: £35-55k depending on experience + banking benefits
Job status: Permanent
Location: Central London
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Provide support to the daily operations.
- Ensure systems run smoothly, report and fix problems.
- Deal with user requests and provide first level of services in Help-desk.
- Produce daily reports, confirmations and statements to users.
- Responsible for ensuring that the bank's platform remains available, performant and secure whilst also managing and upgrading legacy architectures, executing implementations and providing day to day support in managing all aspects of the bank's Desktop and server infrastructure.
- Involve the strategic management of vendors which will support the existing infrastructure including server, storage, network, data and applications.
- Satellite systems maintenance, user support.
- IT Infrastructure, other branch's Data Centre, Data Warehouse.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English, plus one of these languages: Cantonese, Mandarin OR Japanese.
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft infrastructure. For example, Domain and Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP, able to work with powershell, NTFS permissions and Exchange etc.
- Experience in Linux system. For example, prepare and configure a Linux system from scratch
- Experience in network storage and backup solutions. i.e. Netapp, veeam
- Experience in Vmware.
- Programming and scripting skills.
- Able to act swiftly to urgent situations, such as power cut, system failure and DR situation
Ideal experience / skills:
- McAfee ENS
- Splunk. For example, to ingest new logs, create queries and reports.
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL
- Adobe products, i.e. acrobat, livecycle, photoshop, illustrator, InDesign etc.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Trade Finance Officer
£Competitive | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20028
Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Network Engineer
Up to £60k + Lunch Allowance + Benefits + Bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20027
Mandarin Chinese speaking IT 1st line Technical Manager (Online Engineer)
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20022
Mandarin Chinese speaking Accountant - Financial & HO Reporting
up to £55k, depending on experience | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20018