Trading Support Coordinator (Back Office)
- To £35k
- Central London
- Ref: 19937
Your New Job Title: Trading Support Coordinator (Back Office)
The Skills You'll Need: Order Management, Sales Support, SAP, Imports, L/Cs
Your New Salary: To £35k
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Who You'll Be Working for:
An established and successful International Trading company with a global network of associates and a subsidiary of a major industrial group with diverse interests
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Support the Packaging Raw Materials Manager in sustaining and growing trading business predominately to the African region for plastic, aluminium, steel & paper.
- Contracts management on SAP system including generating sales and purchase orders, proforma invoices, maintaining customer database and shipments summary spreadsheets.
- Expedite contracts through shipment and final out-turn to ensure obligations are filled.
- Liaise closely with the Logistics Manager, Documentary and Accounts team to ensure they are clear about what is required of them and that concerned parties work as a team to achieve the Company’s overall objectives.
- Acquire knowledge and expertise in relevant geographies and products enabling the company to offer informed and timely market intelligence.
- Seek out trade in relevant products wherever it represents itself within the Divisional remit.
- To be actively engaged in the risk analysis and selection of key accounts.
- Commit accurate and relevant intelligence to the Division’s databases.
- Participate in the Division’s continuous education and upgrading of information technology.
- Share information and data with the line manager and to agree a common strategy for similar products within the department.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in Trading/Import Export industry preferred.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in Sales Support/Order Management.
- Being organised and persistent with the proven ability to generate leads through a range of tools and using your own initiative will help you to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment will allow you to build rapport quickly with existing and potential clients.
- Being fully IT literate. Ideally with experience of SAP.
- Knowledge of import shipping procedures, documentation and letters of credit essential.
- Adaptability will help you to adjust to the varied nature of the role
- Strong work ethic and taking responsibility and being accountable for the work they produce.
- Very strong organisational skills, working to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Spanish and Japanese speaking Sales Administrator
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19983
Italian + Japanese speaking Sales Administrator
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19982
French + Japanese speaking Sales Administrator
£25,000-28,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19981
£11p/h | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19980