Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Paper Operations Assistant (Trading Oil)
- Greater London
- Ref: 19902
To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Paper Operations Assistant (Trading Oil)
Your New Salary: Competitive
Job status: Permanent
Location: West London
Reporting to: Operations Manager
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Daily OTC and Futures data input in the trading capture systems promptly and accurately.
- Send deal confirmations to counterparties for OTC trades.
- Review confirmations and broker summaries for OTC trades.
- Review and confirm contracts with counterparties for OTC trades.
- Issue invoices and process payments for OTC trades.
- Submit margin call payments to brokers and counterparties.
- Check brokers invoices and submit payments to UK Finance team.
- Validate and check new OTC and Futures trades in Bulldog promptly and accurately.
- Monthly P&L reconciliation with Bulldog, Bridge and Brokers’ statement for Futures trades and with counterparties for OTC trades..
- Monthly P&L report to UK finance team.
- Responsible for adhering to the timing requirements in the Operation Procedures.
- Update counterparty contacts regularly.
- Any other tasks that the company may reasonably assign from time to time according to business need.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
- Excellent numeracy skills – must be confident working with numbers.
- Excellent attention to detail – must be used to accurate and detailed working.
- Excellent IT skills - the successful candidate must be IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Team player – the role will work with others to get their tasks done.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop effective business relationships – must be able to interact with colleagues in London and also overseas offices.
- Flexible approach to work – may be required to work additional hours or support other team members during busy periods.
- Knowledge of the oil industry is beneficial.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Loan Assistant
up to £28k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19895
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Office Management Assistant
up to £25k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19924
Assistant Corporate Marketing Manager (Mandarin / German / French / Italian speaking)
£30-40k + free company lunch + benefit + bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19918
Mandarin Chinese speaking HR Officer (payroll function)
up to £30k + free company lunch + benefit + bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19917