Private Label Product Development Manager
- up to £40k pro rata dependent on experience (plus excellent benefits)
- Greater London, Rest of the UK
- Ref: 19833
Your new job title: Private Label Product Development Manager
Location: Gatwick area, Surrey
Your new Salary: up to £40k pro rata dependent on experience (plus excellent benefits)
Duration: 9 - 12 months FTC
The purpose of your new role is to work with UK PL (private label) customers, Key account managers and European PL marketing team to propose and implement PL opportunities from development to launch. You will be managing project within each customer’s process, critical path and with technical requirements met. Also managing day to day customer communication and reporting on product /project KPI’s, specifications and policy changes as well as manage and control PL Budget tracker.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Key Customer contact for all development, renovation, packaging and product communication
- Project lead from development brief to launch for all NPD and packaging renovations
- Ensuring all new and existing products conform to customer guidelines, policies and specification.
- Lead for packaging design changes, pack copy and artwork approval based on approved product specification
- All aspects of customer specifications are submitted RFT and within agreed timescales
- Organise and lead customer meetings and technical visits to manufacturing sites.
- Monitoring product performance through consistency/benchmarking panels and Customer Product KPI’s
The essential skills you require:
- Previous experience in Private Label Quality/Development Role with UK retailers
- Degree level of education preferably with a food science/technology background
- Proven own label experience
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Strong levels of analytical curiosity and capability to develop product and process knowledge.
- Good presentation and influencing skills with the ability to move things forward
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid Excel skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915
up to £250 ltd co or £190.99 PAYE (equivalent to £49,657 per annum) | Temporary | Central London, Greater London | Ref: 19913
Supply Chain Planner
up to £174.50 PAYE or £228.50 LTD co (equivalent of up to £45,300 per annum) | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 19903
Customer Operations Coordinator
£28,500 p.a. (pro-rata) | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19897