Mandarin Chinese speaking HRSSC Manager
- to £80,000 + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19750
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking HRSSC Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, a Bachelor degree and several years of relevant HR operations experience, ideally payroll & vendor management related
Your New Salary: to £80,000 + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including but not limited to payroll & benefit, immigration and BPO providers. Make sure high standard of data accuracy and compliance can be achieved.
- Build/manage day-to-day HR operations/transactional services and ensure the service is delivered with high quality and efficiency, including various staffing activities such as new hire induction, probation, transfer, exit, termination, etc.
- Provide support to maintain HR policy, procedure and programs;
- Act as contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to HR policies,
- procedures and benefits.
- Play critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate C&B, stakeholders, process
- owners and HRBP;
- Partner with HRBP in actively identifying improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor degree.
- HR operations experience in a global company, payroll & benefit vendor management experience is preferred;
- High capability of working independently and can work in a fast-pace and high-pressure environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin;
- Strong capability of problem solving;
- Good team management skills;
- Quick learner with a positive and pragmatic attitude as well as an excellent sense of priority;
- Strong Vendor Management skills;
- Customer focused with good organizational sensitivity, collaborative and change agile;
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5.30 with flexibility when necessary.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Management Accountant
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19808
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
HR Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807
UK Country Sales
to £30k plus commission | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19799