Mandarin Chinese speaking Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions
- Up to £50k (Depending on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 19711
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin and English, must have experiences of the credit application and credit ratings of the financial institution clients, the client annual review report and assisting in collecting information for new client in the KYC/KYB stage.
Your New Salary: Up to £50k (Depending on experience)
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding bank
- To assist Financial Institutions Department to achieve departmental objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused development.
- To monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To prepare credit applications and credit ratings of Financial Institution clients.
- To prepare the client annual review reports.
- To assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
- To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
- To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
- To monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality due to counterparty specific and general market related issues; recommending suitable actions.
- To maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in FI business including key trends and events in the UK and international credit markets.
- To monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Financial Institutions is informed of all material excesses on the same working day as identified.
- To assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Strong experience as a Credit Analyst within Financial Institution.
- Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
- Strong experience in credit analyses of Financial Institutions
- Strong understanding of financial markets
- Good understanding of wholesale banking products.
- Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
- Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Customs Affairs Manager (Mandarin Preferred)
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19810
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Management Accountant
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19808
General Affairs Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19809
HR Executive (Mandarin Preferred)
£depending on experience | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19807