Export Documents Branch Officer
- up to £26k
- Central London, Greater London
- Ref: 19680
Your New Job Title: Export Documents Branch Officer
Your New Salary: up to £26k
Location: West London/Middlesex
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The Skills You'll Need: Customer Service, Shipping Documentation, Office Management
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is a position working in Hayes & Harlington but also could be travelling in the same day to local areas such as Ashford (Middlesex) and Hounslow. You will advise upon, process and verify export documentation, consisting initially of ATA Carnets but potentially expanding to include Arab, EC and other documents.
- Check, certify and issue ATA Carnets, Arab Documents, EC Documents and Customs Documents as required.
- Record all sales in CRM and report to Finance Team in line with internal procedures.
- Be responsible for managing stationery and daily maintenance of stock requirements for Hayes and Harlington office.
- Archiving as required.
- Maintain filing and record systems (electronic and paper based).
- Deal with queries and give advice on export document procedures.
- Maintain customer liaison ensure a high quality, responsive, service at all times.
- Cover other branch offices when required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience of checking and certifying ATA Carnets
- Experience of using MS Dynamics (CRM)
- Strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi task and cope with a volume and range of work
- Attention to detail
- Solid administrative skills
- Knowledge of Word for Windows, Excel and Outlook
- This role requires flexibility in working location to manage workloads across Hayes and Harlington, Ashford, and Hounslow offices. The ability for independent travel is essential.
- Willingness to work as sole representative in office in the client’s premises.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Italian Speaking Product Development Assistant
c£13p/h | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19687
up to £256 PAYE or £336 LTD | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 19678
Assistant Sales Account Manager
up to £12.96 per hour | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19683
Logistics and Purchasing Coordinator
£13 - 13.50 per hour | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19682