Mandarin Chinese speaking Accountant (Real Estate)
- £40-45k + travel allowance + lunch allowance + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19672
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Accountant (Real Estate)
Your New Salary: £40-45k + travel allowance + lunch allowance + benefits
Job status: Permanent
Location: Central London
Report to: Finance Manager
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Prepare statutory accounts and compliance with UK GAAP and IFRS;
- Review invoices against PO's or contracts and gaining approvals, processing invoices;
- Ensure all monthly invoices have been recorded before month end;
- Able to communicate with suppliers directly to Resolve account/invoices queries in a timely manner;
- Able to carry out bookkeeping on SAP/Sage to Trial Balance level and reconciling VAT/PAYE/Creditors/Inter-company loans in foreign currencies
- Solid bookkeeping experience In charge of Bank reconciliations: Review the bank statement, Research and reconcile all discrepancies, File the bank reconciliation statement.
- In charge of Monthly Financial Reporting, Prepare monthly financial statements and reports for both GBP and RMB account and prepare group consolidated financial statements in both China and UK accounting systems.
- Able to prepare schedules to support annual accounts and audit pack
- Responsible for VAT compliance.
- Manage and file all contracts signed by UK companies and third party, Review corresponding contracts before making any contract related payments.
- Sales Ledger Control, Able to reconcile solicitors account with completion statements.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- ACCA/CIMA fully qualified OR final stage candidate
- Good written and spoken skill in both English and Mandarin
- Working experience in under Chinese accounting system would be beneficial
- Working experience in Corporate or Big 4 Accounting firms would be preferred
- Experience with computer system implementation, or with SAP systems generally could be useful for system developments.
- You will be keen to advance your knowledge and capabilities through continuing professional development as well as through experience.
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Communicate well internally and externally by email/phone
- Presenting himself/herself in a professional manner
- Well organised in approaching bookkeeping work
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Engineer
to £50k depending on experience + free lunch + company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19686
Banking Data Analyst
Competitive salary + bonus + excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19677
Cantonese Chinese speaking Lending Associate (Retail & Mortgage Lending)
£25-30k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19674
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Corporate Banking Assistant
£25k to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19673