Trade Compliance Specialist
- Central London
- Ref: 19662
People First OFFICIAL LINE Account: @829fdnwp, http://nav.cx/k44PRo
Your New Job Title: Trade Compliance Specialist
The Skills You'll Need: trade compliance, import & export regulations, custom regulations
Your New Salary: £43,000-48,000
Location: The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Group trading company engaged in global business.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Provide expertise and guidance on import and export regulations around the world.
• Identify improvements and develop procedures at regional level.
• Design and perform risk assessments on current activities of European offices.
• Lead development of trade compliance structure within the organisation.
• Implement the developing global internal control policy initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with global sanctions requirements.
• Perform audits of current practice.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Should have comprehensive knowledge of global trade compliance practice, customs regulations, export licensing procedures, valuation and classification.
· As this role is a newly created role, you work independently and take leadership in establishing the structure in order to develop the trade compliance structure of the company.
· To work effectively in a global environment and communicate with, and give guidance, to employees at all levels across many different cultures.
· Be able to do business trips within Europe.
Job status: Permanent/ Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Italian Speaking Product Development Assistant
c£13p/h | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 19687
Japanese Speaking PA
£28,000-£30,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19681
IT Support Coordinator in Czech Republic
Depend on Experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref:19685
up to £256 PAYE or £336 LTD | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 19678