Mandarin speaking Job-Business Development Executive-London
- to £35k
- Greater London
- Ref: 19642
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin spkg Business Development Executive – M&A-London
The Skills You'll Need: Relevant working experience required in investment, M&A or similar; ideally in the energy sector
Your New Salary: to £35k
Who You'll Be Working for:
An expanding company in the energy sector
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Develop and maintain relationships with fund managers and financial intermediaries to ensure a systematic coverage of relevant investment opportunities;
- Prepare material for presentations, meetings and responding to questions. This will cover a broad range of material including financial analysis, explanations of how the project will be delivered, etc.
- Participate in due diligence of potential investments, including the identification of key investment metrics and risks, reviewing documents and working in conjunction with third parties.
- Review strategic alternatives and exit opportunities of portfolio projects.
- Assist in new business development opportunities;
- Monitor the business environment, especially in energy investment sector, analysis and assess the market trends;
- Other assignments required by the supervisor.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Relevant financial analysis and valuation experience within financial industry, preferably in energy industry and construction market;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills, with a demonstrated passion for project financing, M&A;
- Understanding of energy project business model, work experience in alternative investment company of energy sector will be an asset;
- Possess high level of personal and professional integrity, sense of initiative, commitment, attention to detail and teamwork.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills (written and oral).
- Have an enthusiastic and tenacious approach;
- Fluent in English, Mandarin a bonus.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: TBC
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Cantonese Job-Lending Associate-ww-London
to £38k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20605
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst and Application Support-rj-London
£Highly Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20360b
Mandarin speaking Job-Property Finance Manager-Lj-London
to £65k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20567