Purchasing and Logistics Administrator
- Central London
- Ref: 19608
Your New Job Title: Purchasing and Logistics Administrator
Your New Salary: c£20k
Location: West London
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Who You'll Be Working for:
Highly successful business working on building and interior design projects globally.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Organise the purchase and shipping of fabrics.
- Order administration.
- Work with the Purchasing and Logistics Team to negotiate delivery dates with suppliers and push them to reach these targets.
- Coordinate with colleagues on resolution of problems and timely payments.
- Coordination with suppliers throughout the duration of the Purchase Order, for invoice submission, expediting delivery information and shipping documentation.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in purchasing and logistics not required but an interest in learning about these areas is!
-Confident communicator, both spoken and written.
-Having strong attention to detail.
-Good computer skills.
-Willingness to learn.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Japanese Speaking
£13-£16/h (Equivalent £25-30K/annum) | Contract | Central London | Ref:19760
Account Manager Administrative Division Japanese Speaking
£28,000-30,000/annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19758
Mandarin Chinese speaking Administration Assistant (Banking)
£25-35k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19584
Depend on Experience | Contract | Central London | Ref:19320