New Job-Japanese speaking Electronic Engineer (C+/C++)
- Up to £40,000
- Greater London
- Ref: 19598
Japanese Job-Product Design/Electronic Engineer (C+, C++) – Japanese speaker-UK
The Skills You'll Need: Electronic engineering, firmware design, C+, C++ language, analogue and digital design
Your New Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Surrey, England
Who You'll Be Working for a Japanese manufacturing company.
What You'll Be Doing Each Day:
Responsible for conducting new product designing, also existing product design improvement for the company to strengthen product competitiveness.
To liaise with engineers in Japan Head Office and also design contractors to develop new products as well as existing product improvements.
• Research new materials and methods of development, evaluate & introduce new technologies where appropriate
• Collate requirements and generate design specifications
• Search relevant contractors/suppliers for new product designing
• Conduct external contractors to design low power analogue & digital electronic circuitry, also implement a simulation of circuits
• Use CAD, CAN and CAM systems to instruct drawings of products
• Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and save costs
• Conduct to construct prototypes and confirm designs with the Product Marketing/Purchasing team
• Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
• Design FMEA, design of real-time firmware, also firmware implementation
• Implementation of Unit Tests
• Participate in design review exercises with HQ engineers
• assist with Production Test to resolve problems with new & existing product designs
• To maintain a close liaison with contractors/suppliers and Head Office regarding the design, development and production of the company’s product range.
• Liaise with engineering departments in HQ to solve quality, engineering, cost and approval issues.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Fluent in Japanese (both written and spoken)
• Degree level qualification in electronic engineering or similar discipline
• Experience in hardware-oriented embedded firmware development
• Experience in C language, with experience developing code with demanding low power real-time requirements
• Experienced in modular firmware design including using and creating libraries, version control, bug tracking
• Experience in analogue and digital design using discrete components
• Excellent debugging skills, both in code and the surrounding hardware
• Experience in specification generation
• Ideally, the experience of the Fire industry
• Computer literacy, use of Word, Excel. Basic knowledge of various programming software languages
Job-status: Permanent/ full-time
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @512nwgnq
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and can provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Billing Administrator – Finance Dept.
Up to £30,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20905
Japanese Speaking Job - Imports Coordinator
£20,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20889
Japanese Speaking Job - Administrator - Leicester
£20,000-30,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20890
New job - Sales Administrator - London
£28,000 - £30,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20857