Mandarin Chinese speaking Assistant Finance Manager
- £55,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 19518
Please follow us on WeChat:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Assistant Finance Manager
The Skills You'll Need: Fully qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA. Familiar with SAP accounting system.
Your New Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Perform finance vs risk P&L reconciliation, analyse the difference.
- Deal with complex transaction SAP posting and accounting treatment, and assist finance manager to review junior staffs' work, including day-to-day booking keeping for trading and supply business, billing invoices, inventory, ensure accurate accounting records are maintained in the system in accordance with UK statutory reporting requirements, compliance with corporate policies / procedures and prevailing accounting standards.
- Perform month-end closing process and reconciliation work.
- Maintain financial reporting process, prepare monthly management reports and analysis, prepare other ad-hoc financial information and reports when required.
- Assist with treasury management, monitor outgoing and incoming movements in funds on a daily basis; analysing & reporting daily, weekly & monthly on cash flow.
- Assist the Finance Manager, as required, on the company’s trade finance matter
- Assist finance manager to coordinate and prepare company budgets and forecasts, reporting of the monthly rolling forecasts and associated variance analysis to headquarter.
- Liaising with external consultants on periodic tax, audit and regulatory queries. Assist with preparing the documents for VAT returns in European countries.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Fully qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Familiar with SAP accounting system
- Risk control experience for energy trading business
- Trade finance experience.
- Knowledge of UK/European tax compliance reporting
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese speaking Financial Reporting
Competitive, plus benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19571
Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Assistant
Competitive, plus benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19570
Japanese speaking Sales Admin/Receptionist
£20K (non negotiable) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref:19564
Risk Management Assistant - Japanese preferable
£24,000-27,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19563