Customer Demand Planner
- Greater London, Rest of the UK
- Ref: 19516
Your new job title: Customer Demand Planner
Your new salary: £Competitive
Location: Gatwick area, Surrey
Hours: 37.5 hour week
You will have full end to end responsibility for the Customer forecast, to ensure optimal Customer Service & minimal waste through a collaborative relationship with the Customer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery of the company’s vision and business plan
- To work internally and with customer on all NPD and de-list forecasts to ensure accurate buy in and phasing out information is made available to the Supply planner.
- To be the Supply Chain point of contact with the customer for all service or supply issues to customer and manage scenarios/contingencies to improve supply
- Reduce any excess waste by agreeing derogations with customers, clearance deals or other solutions.
- Represent Supply Chain in various Projects as required internally and externally.
- Work closely and pro actively with the customer to build Customer relationships and use knowledge of customer portal systems to monitor and manage in store performance in line with KPIs agreed with the customer.
- To be the Supply Chain point of contact with the customer for all service or supply issues to customer and manage scenarios/contingencies to improve supply.
- Pro actively monitoring orders, EPOS, in store stockholding, in store waste, amongst other information in order to assist the customer & company with stock management
- To deliver against departmental KPIs and those specific to the customer as defined.
- Challenge the business on all relevant decisions that could impact Supply Chain KPI’s and escalate when necessary
- Ensure all reports are up to date with relevant reason codes
- Play an active role in the IBP process including the business unit meetings
- Create short, medium and long term customer forecasts enabling the business to allow the business to measure it’s performance vs. budget
- Ensure regular (once per week) 1-2-1’s with the sales team as per the roles & responsibilities document.
- Ensure all data affecting service or waste is promptly communicated to Supply Planners, Customer Services and Account Managers. Facilitate the implementation and communication of an action plan.
- Regularly cleanse all data (clean history) within FuturMaster to ensure the system is being used to its full potential.
- Ensure all forecast amendments are recorded and communicated to the Supply & Commercial team
- Coordinate seasonal events meetings in order to collaboratively plan and review post event.
- Work closely with Supply Planners and 3PL each morning to ensure optimisation of order fulfilment
- Work in conjunction with the Supply Planners & Commercial to allocate stock in line with business priorities as well as following the derogation process
- Work with the Debit Note team to resolve any outstanding issues
- Experience working in a FMCG Supply Chain environment
- Experience of working together with a Commercial Team, with evidence of the ability to deliver proactive and reactive support.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators.
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Credit Control Administrator
Equivalent of up to £27k per annum | Temporary | Greater London, Rest of the UK | Ref: 19915
up to £250 ltd co or £190.99 PAYE (equivalent to £49,657 per annum) | Temporary | Central London, Greater London | Ref: 19913
Supply Chain Planner
up to £174.50 PAYE or £228.50 LTD co (equivalent of up to £45,300 per annum) | Contract | Greater London | Ref: 19903
Customer Operations Coordinator
£28,500 p.a. (pro-rata) | Contract | Central London | Ref: 19897