New job-Bridging Finance Underwriter-lj-London
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 19515
Your New Job Title: Bridging Finance Underwriter
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Central London
About the client:
Our client is a specialised lender that provides swift, competitive bridging loans.
Candidates must have proven working experience within the bridging and/or development finance sector and will previously have held an underwriting mandate.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have working experience in bridging or development finance
- hold an underwriting mandate for bridging or development finance
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire lending process from application through to drawdown to include oversight of the underwriting and due diligence processes.
- Action new lending requests for bridging loans and analyse credit worthiness
- Prepare detailed credit proposals for submission to the Credit Committee
- Preparing offer documentation and ensuring all loan conditions are met throughout the drawdown process
- Underwrite and approve loans against agreed lending criteria
- Handling broker calls on specific cases under review; manage customer expectations
- Liaising with internal departments (Legal, Risk and Sales) and external parties (Surveyors, Solicitors and Customers) to effectively manage the lending process
Your Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Extensive experience in the same industry is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to structure transactions based upon market sector, asset and security.
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and manage time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative thinker and willing to work in an agile growing company.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new job from Mandarin recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view all our jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-HR Administrator
£28-33k dependant on experience plus up to 10% bonus & other company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 21013
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking IT Assistant (PSW Considered)-London-lj
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20832
Mandarin speaking Job-Accountant, Product Control- Banking-London-ww
Up to £55k+£2k cash allowance per annum | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20945
Mandarin speaking Job-Area Sales Manager (PSW visa can be considered)-ww
to £30k + Commission + Benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20993