Japanese Speaking Job - Marketing Director, Japan Market
- Central London
- Ref 20594
Your New Job Title: Marketing Director, Japan market
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Japanese, relevant experience managing digital accounts in-house or agency, able to develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies, Google Ads proficiency, a firm understanding of SEM
Your New Salary: Competitive
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
Have fluent Japanese,
Have relevant experience managing digital accounts in-house or agency,
Are able to develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies,
Have Google Ads proficiency,
Have a firm understanding of SEM
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Opportunity for an independent and ambitious Japanese speaking digital marketing expert to grow revenues and profitability for the world’s leading online English-language learning business.
Our client is looking for a talented digital marketing director to help build their next generation, world class customer journeys and acquisitions funnels for Japan.
You will own all digital marketing activities for the Japanese market, including: Content Marketing, SEO, Affiliate, EDMs, product and offers.
They want people who obsess over quality, optimisation, conversion and metrics and are committed to putting customers first.
They are ambitious about growth and are looking for someone who thinks 10x, not 2x.
• Overall responsibility for a marketing budget of c.$1m, with ambitious to significantly grow this (5 –10x) over the next 2-3 years
• Responsible for SEM accounts to meet acquisition targets: sign-ups and orders (online and offline sales)
• Improve business profitability with an ROI driven approach in all activities
• Liaise with all digital marketing teams for cohesive cross-channels campaigns: SEO, Social, Affiliate, CRM, external partners
• Account strategy, campaigns budgets, bids management, keyword research and creative ad copies
• A/B testing ads, banners and landing pages; in collaboration with head of central marketing
• Directly manage all PPC campaigns, including: Display, Retargeting, and YouTube ads
• Manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media presence and campaigns
• Contribute to the global strategy and innovation while taking an active role in PPC budgeting and digital/media planning
• Maintain strong knowledge of online advertising, the paid search/display landscape and industry tools
• Contribute to offer strategy and product positioning for the Japanese market
• Work with the creative and development teams to support new assets and new ad formats for Japan
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Relevant years of experience managing digital accounts in-house or agency
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to improve ad performance and return on ad investment
• Google Ads proficiency (individual or company certification is a strong plus)
• Firm understanding of SEM and social media advertising principles and methodologies
• Create and manage content marketing and link building strategies, and social media presences
• Innovate and seek opportunities for new marketing platforms effectively
• Ability to understand, interpret and execute media and audience optimization tactics
• Good understanding of web analytics and knowledge of at least one of the industry leading analytics providers
• Ability to interact constructively externally, as well as internally with the President and senior managers
• Forecast market’s growth and improve ROI
• Ability to perform in-depth analysis, good knowledge of Excel
• Good knowledge of HTML/CSS and content management systems
• Genuine passion for online marketing. E-commerce background a strong plus
• University degree in computer science, or business area is a plus
• Fluency in both English and Japanese a must
Job status: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
Japanese Speaking Job-Japanese language translator (Graduate Level)
£20,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20638
Japanese speaking job - Network Operator - London
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20494
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632