Mandarin speaking Cash Management and E-Banking Senior Associate
- £45,000 + bonus + benefits
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Cash Management and E-Banking Senior Associate
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, ideally a background in cash management or E-banking, account clearing,
payments or similar.
Your New Salary: £45,000 + bonus + benefits
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
You will assist in managing and further developing the Global Cash Management and E-Banking business and improving product service capability for corporate and FI customers.
• Assist in marketing cash management and e-banking business
• Actively participate in bidding to provide GCMS service to international enterprises.
• Prepare proposal / agreement / procedure / customer requirement/administration rule and
other documents of cash management and account service business.
• Prepare business development report to the Management
• Assist in guiding and supporting sub-branch to develop E-banking and Global Cash
• Assist in liaising with Corporate Banking to promote customer relationships. Prepare and
present Global Cash Management service solution to customers
• Responsible for GCMS and E-banking system testing , upgrading and reply Head Office
• Local market survey on cash management services and product capability and report to HO.
• Cooperate with other branches worldwide in providing GCMS services to customers .
• Updating procedures and policy of cash management business based on system function
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Educated to degree level or higher in Finance, Accounting, or IT
• A good understanding of general corporate financing activities, products and services.
• Fluent English and Mandarin
• Ideally a background in cash management or E-banking, account clearing,
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china Wechat: TeamChinaPF & PFTeamChina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Banking Accountant
£Competitive | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19693
Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Engineer
to £50k depending on experience + free lunch + company benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 19686
Banking Data Analyst
Competitive salary + bonus + excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19677
Cantonese Chinese speaking Lending Associate (Retail & Mortgage Lending)
£25-30k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19674