Mandarin speaking Executive Office Assistant
- c£26k + bonus + benefits.
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Executive Office Assistant
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, good admin skills.
Your New Salary: c£26k + bonus + benefits.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Implementing daily operations, such as handling incoming and outgoing management
• Participating in management meetings, including organizing, minute taking and following up
• Management of emails
• Daily support for team members, including but not limited to:
o documentation allocation and feedback
o schedule arrangement and management
o travelling arrangement and expenses claims
o Document interpreting.
• Other office administration work assigned by the team leader
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Good Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information/data
• Good with Power point, Excel and Word
• Good English and Chinese
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china Wechat: TeamChinaPF & PFTeamChina
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator (Japanese/Korean/Mandarin/Cantonese)
up to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19576
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Analyst
£30k to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19577
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Real Estate Management Accountant
£32k to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19575
Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Assistant
up to £26k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19574