Mandarin speaking Banking Associate
- c£26k + bonus + benefits.
- Central London
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Associate
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, banking experience
Your New Salary: c£26k + bonus + benefits.
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is an international bank
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Focus on business development within both the existing portfolio and “new to bank” business.
• Actively support marketing activities, deliver effective and efficient customer services and
assist with the day to day operation of the Banking Department, deal with administrative tasks
• Proactively network with local professionals
• Participation in marketing events and activities to achieve the targets of business
• Cross selling of products
• Liaison with China mainland branches to develop cross boarder business
• Develop new business opportunities within the existing client base and “new to bank”
customers within defined selection criteria
• Handle daily customer instructions and provide banking hall services as necessary.
• Cash handling and other associated duties as a cashier at closed counter.
• To carry out the client on-boarding process, and to conduct AML checks on new clients
according to internal and external Legal and Compliance (L&C) requirements, and account opening
• Complete KYC and AML files for new clients within the time frame, and is responsible for the
quality of KYC conducted.
• Co-ordinate responses to enquires/instructions/notices from Legal & Compliance
Department, Risk Management Department and Internal Audit Department
• Provide clerical support duties, such as filing, data input, and ad hoc projects and all
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• A Graduate ideally with some Banking Experience
• Good Mandarin and English
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Digital Marketing and CRM Coordinator (Japanese/Korean/Mandarin/Cantonese)
up to £30k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19576
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Analyst
£30k to £40k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19577
Mandarin Chinese Speaking Real Estate Management Accountant
£32k to £45k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19575
Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Assistant
up to £26k depending on experience + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 19574