Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions-Banking
- To £60k + bonus and benefits.
- Central London
Job Title: Credit Analyst, Financial Institutions-Banking
The Skills You Need: Solid credit report experience within Banking, must have credit analysing experience within Financial Institution
Salary: To £60k + bonus and benefits.
The Purpose of Your Role:
• To assist Financial Institutions Department to achieve departmental objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused development.
• To monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio
Your Key Responsibilities:
• To prepare credit applications and credit ratings of Financial Institution clients.
• To prepare the client annual review reports.
• To assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
• To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
• To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
• To monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality due to counterparty specific and general market related issues; recommending suitable actions
• To maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in FI business including key trends and events in the UK and international credit markets
• To monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Financial Institutions is informed of all material excesses on the same working day as identified.
• To assist with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
The Skills and Experience You Need
• Strong experience as a Credit Analyst
• Solid credit report experience within Banking
• Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
• Strong experience in credit analyses of Financial Institutions
• Strong understanding of financial markets
• Good understanding of wholesale banking products.
• Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
• Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
• Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
• Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-recruitment
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Business Service Assistant
£25,000-26,000 annual | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19688
PA to MD/DMD
up to £25K +Travel card | Contract | Central London | Ref:19692
Up to £24K + Travel Card | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19691
Japanese speaking Helpdesk Support
up to £40K per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref:19689